Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Custom BOB Project - Update #3

My 0 brush is still holding! lol. Priming is now finished on the left arm. Right arm will be next. Lower body and one arm done. One arm, torso, and helmet to go! Then we can start with the color MUAHAHAHAHA lol.



Related blogs:
Custom BOB Project! 
Custom BOB Project - Update #1
Custom BOB Project - Update #2

UPDATE 12/14: I know it's been a while since this last post...Never fear, friends. I'm still working on BOB, but I've been busy with other things and I also had to wait for some supplies I needed. I have the first coat of primer on the front of the torso now...pics when the torso is done!

UPDATE 1/15/12: I had another hold up while I waited for more supplies, mainly brushes and thinner as well as more primer. Happy to report I was able to make the order and now have it in hand. A real update should be on the way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment