Monday, January 16, 2012

Madden NFL Arcade Playoffs! Round 1 - Wild Card Weekend

The real NFL playoffs are in full swing, so I thought I would dust off one of my favorite XBLA games and have a little fun. Starting with the real life ladder as things stood before wild card weekend, the plan is to play the real life matchups in Madden NFL arcade, with me playing as whichever team I favor in a given game to see if I can win and advance them. I'll denote which team I controlled with "(P)". Of course their advancement might be short lived if my allegiance ends up switching for the next round, but you never know, as I'll have the difficulty set to 'All-Madden' so anything can happen. The one team that I will be consistently supporting of course is my very own 49ers. Check back for updates to see how things turn out... GO NINERS!!!

Wild Card Round Results:

Steelers v Broncos (P)
Broncos win 34-26

Texans v Bengals (P)
Bengals win 34-22

Giants (P) v Falcons
Giants win 34-26

Lions v Saints (P)
Saints win 34-6


Divisional Matchups:

Broncos     Patriots
Steelers >  Broncos

Texans       Ravens
Bengals >  Bengals

Giants        Packers
Falcons >   Giants

Lions      49ers
Saints >  Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment