Sunday, December 25, 2011

Thank You, Santa!

 



Xmas loot! A couple of very nice argyle sweaters (I looooove argyle!), knit SJ Sharks old time hockey tuque, and Microsoft Wireless Wheel for my Xbox. And a diecast Red Bull RB7!!! The hoodie and black beanie both have headphones built in! Totally awesome! Also got an awesome "stocking stuffer" in the form of F1 2011 for iPhone! F1 on the go yay!!! 

Award for awesome gift this year has to go to the wheel, since it makes playing F1 2011 about a million times better. A VERY close second would have to be my die-cast 1:32 scale Sebastian Vettel Red Bull RB7, which unfortunately didn't make it in time for Xmas morning. I was pretty pissed there wasn't a Mark Webber one though, especially since they made Lewis AND Jenson for the McLaren cars...hmph. Will make an update when the car arrives...

Hope everyone had a great Xmas! Ho-ho-ho! lol

PS: I didn't intend this post to be in bad taste, a 'look what I got' post. I just really liked my few gifts and wanted to share them with you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment