Saturday, February 25, 2012

Madden NFL Arcade Super Bowl - 49ers v Broncos

And the winner is...............

THE 49ERS WOOOOOOOOOO! lol

Madden NFL Arcade Super Bowl Championship
49ers (P) v Broncos
49ers win 34-19

(P) = Player controlled team

Ah the computer gave me a good run for my money in this one, at least until I settled down into my rhythm. First two drives I threw an interception that resulted in a score, but I rallied back and wiped the floor with Tebow & co. Sorry guys, but only one team can win.

It takes a tiny bit off of the sting of the real life result for my Niners. Maybe it'll bring good luck for next season! :)

Related Blogs:
Madden NFL Arcade Playoffs! Round 1 - Wild Card Weekend
Madden NFL Arcade Playoffs! Round 2 - Divisional
Madden NFL Arcade Playoffs! Round 3 - Conference Championship

No comments:

Post a Comment